Shop Local Retail Tour- November 26posted Monday, October 31 by
Join Forces in the LOCAL business community- Shop Local Retail Tour November 26
To build on the synergy, marketing efforts and money American Express has put behind the kick-off
of Small Business Saturday Local First has moved our Shop Local Retail Tour date to November 26.
How to participate:
1. Standard Participation is FREE. Just tell us you will be offering specials or open house type activities on this day and we add your business name and a link to your website to our event page. You don’t even need to be a member (but we recommend it)—-we want to support ALL LOCAL BUSINESS!
2. Want posters for your shop? You must be a member
3. Want your logo on the neighborhood page and the poster? This requires a $100 sponsorship and a $25-100 gift card.
(This simply helps us cover the cost of creating the materials and enhance the sweepstakes).
4. Want an ad on our Shop Local page in the Washington City Paper? Space is limited but available with a $200 sponsorship level.
Contact "Stacey"mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
What you get:
1. Inclusion on the download-able neighborhood map
2. Increased visibility through our PR Campaign, Social Media Outreach
3. An electronic toolkit to promote and educate your own list on why they should shop local
4. Posters for your businesses
Sponsorship for this event gets you a discount in our Print Guide that will go into production early 2012
For more information contact Stacey Price at email@example.com.
Think Local First DC (TLF) is kicking off its first-ever campaign to save small and local DC businesses money on energy. Called Power to Save, the effort provides businesses with simple, easy ways to immediately reduce their energy costs and enhance their sustainability.